Sublimation definition the diversion of the energy of a sexual or other biological impulse from its immediate goal to one of a more acceptable social moral or aesthetic nature or use. Learn about the sublimation phase transition from a solid state of matter to a gaseous state of matter you will know what sublimation means how. Sublimation sublimation in physics conversion of a substance from the solid to the gaseous state without its becoming liquid an example is the vaporization of frozen carbon dioxide dry ice at ordinary atmospheric pressure and temperature
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.