Radical seafaring is a multidisciplinary exhibition publication and program initiative that will include two dimensional works sculptural objects vessels models film and video off site commissions and boat trips around east end waterways. The radical seafaring exhibition catalogue is a gorgeous silver book that connects the water based art and architecture of the 1960s and 70s to today. Installation view of special exhibition radical seafaring on view at the parrish art museum water mill new york may 8 july 24 2016 photo gary mamay. Opening on 8 may radical seafaring collates the diverse work of 25 artists or collectives ranging from vessels to documentation of expeditions to designs for alternative communities at sea. Parrish art museum devotes its latest show radical seafaring to offshore art featuring work by chris burden atelier van lieshout and swoon
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.