In the game of charades one player uses pantomime to represent a word or phrase that the other players have to try to guess we saw pantomimes at the fair a ballet that is part dance and part pantomime. Pantomime definition the art or technique of conveying emotions actions feelings etc by gestures without speech see more. Pantomime pnt mm n 1 communication by means of gesture and facial expression some tourists make themselves understood abroad by pantomime 2 a the . Synonyms for pantomime at thesauruscom with free online thesaurus antonyms and definitions find descriptive alternatives for pantomime
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.