Darren waterstons installation filthy lucre is the centerpiece of the exhibition uncertain beauty at mass moca it is a contemporary re imagining of james mcneill whistlers 1876 decorative masterpiece harmony in blue and gold the peacock room. Filthy lucre an immersive installation by painter darren waterston reimagines james mcneill whistlers famed peacock room an icon of american art as a decadent ruin collapsing under the weight of its own creative excess. New york city based painter darren waterstons reimagining of whistlers peacock room is on display at the smithsonian institutions freer gallery of art
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.